The North Side Library drive-up book drop is open 24/7 and located on the west side of the building facing the alley. Enter the alley from Euclid Avenue for driver’s side access.
Phone: (515) 283-4152
The North Side Library features the Heritage Collection, which is filled with local history artifacts from the Highland Park and surrounding neighborhoods. The vintage photographs and memorabilia encased in the meeting room tell the story of the Park’s past.
For Volunteer Opportunities: Please contact Jon Hobbs, firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Side Library Storytimes
- Story Makers (ages 3 years and up) : Tuesdays, 3:30 PM
- Evening Family Storytime (entire family) : Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Storytime (ages 18 months – 6 years) : Thursdays, 10:30 AM
- Play, Grow, Learn : 1st Saturday of the month, All Day
Upcoming Events at North Side Library
- Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention | April 20th, 10:30am
- Mr. Lemoncello's Escape from the Library | April 20th, 4:30pm
- Earth Day Craft ALL DAY | April 21st (All day)
- Computer Basics: Using the Libby App | April 24th, 1:30pm
- Story Makers | April 24th, 3:30pm
- Join the Ukulele Craze and Learn How to Play! | April 24th, 6:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills | April 25th, 11:00am
- The Teen Spot! | April 25th, 2:00pm
- Games, Games, Games! | April 25th, 3:00pm
- Special April Family Storytime | April 25th, 6:30pm